To list your vegan business or organisation in our directory, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Confirm that the organisation is owned by vegans and follows vegan principles.
You’d be surprised how many non-vegan businesses try to list with us – the worst examples have been a hog roast company and sheep farmers!
Note if you are a registered company, we may ask you to confirm that all directors and people with significant control (as listed at Companies House) are vegan.
- Attach a logo and up to 3 images to be shown on the listing.
Aspect ratio of 1:1 (square) or 2:1 works best for logos, and our site previews other images as square, but will display the whole image if it is clicked.
- Follow our Instagram: vegandirectoryuk
If you have a FB page, you can “like as your page”. We will follow back when the listing is created.
- Provide the following information which will be published on your listing (leave blank any info that does not apply):
- Organisation Name (this will be listing title):
- Description (the more detail the better for being found in search):
- Contact phone number (Note this will be displayed on listing, leave blank if you don’t want a phone number listed):
- Website URL:
- Contact email:
- Facebook Page URL:
- Instagram URL:
- Other links (e.g. Etsy/Folksy/Amazon/Ebay/Pinterest/Linkedin etc) – where applicable:
- Physical address (where people can visit – leave blank for online only):
- Any categories you would like to list under (or suggest a new one). See all categories
- Any feature tags you would like added to your listing (or suggest new ones). See all feature tags
Any questions just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that the directory is maintained in spare time, so but we will usually add listings within a day or two.
Please note – we only list organisations founded/owned by vegans, and run following 100% vegan principles. If you do not know what this means, you probably should not submit a listing. Sadly we get a lot of submissions from non-vegan organisations, which wastes our time and theirs. If veganism related content is not present on your website/social media etc then please provide other confirmation. If you are a non-vegan company that has some vegan products, then sorry we cannot list you.