One Planet Pizza is the UK’s first frozen Vegan Pizza company and Europe’s first vegan company to be crowdfunded within the plant-based community. It is owned by just over 100 vegans, veggies and veggie curious investors.
Who are we and what’s our mission?
We are an ethical family-run business based in Norwich, Norfolk. Our mission is to make this world a better place, one slice at a time. We believe that food should be delicious, healthy and sustainable, without compromise. That’s why our pizzas will always be plant based and purpose driven.
It’s pizza with purpose.
• Our pizzas are lovingly made from scratch by hand in our own 100% plant-based kitchen
• Less than 50% salt and sugar content compared with leading mainstream frozen pizzas
• Less than 20% saturated fat content compared with leading mainstream frozen pizzas
• A source of Omega 3 with added flaxseed and chia seed – naturally delicious
• 100% palm oil free
• 20% lower carbon footprint compared with average meat and dairy pizzas
• Pizza boxes are 100% compostable and all other packaging is fully recyclable
• Winner of multiple national awards for taste including ‘Best Vegan Ready Meal’ at 2018 VegFest Awards and ‘Best Vegan Pizza’ at the VIVA! 2019 Vegan Awards
We sell our vegan pizzas direct through our website.
We also sell our frozen pizza range on Ocado, whole foods and in over 500 stockists across the UK