The Hut at TASS is a cozy hut on the grounds of a vegan animal sanctuary which sleeps 2/3 people located in the Clyde valley near Lanark. All proceeds go towards the animals.
To book the hut, please send us a private message on Facebook, let us know the dates you are after, we will check availability and get back to you.
The hut is £65 per night, breakfast available to book at £5 per person. We ask for a £25 deposit per night via paypal
- Check in time is after 3pm, check out before 10am.
- There is a sink, microwave, kettle, minifridge and heater in the hut.
- The double bed in the mezzanine will be made up for you, and if you require the bed settee, the bedding for this will be stored under the settee. You can make it up when you are ready to go to bed.
- Sheets and towels are provided.
- There are table and chairs and a fire pit outside the hut, please bring wood if you'd like to use the pit.
- The shower and toilet are in a separate hut nearby, you will have exclusive use of these during your stay.
- You can park next to the hut.
- There is a pub and an Italian restaurant a lovely 30 min walk away.
- The area is beautiful with great walks, including the Clyde Walkway.
- The area is semi rural, although very peaceful, the hut is situated on an animal sanctuary, which can be noisy at times. The animals can get excited at feeding times, there can be work going on, deliveries made, there is a road in the valley which occasionally has loud vehicles going up - reminding you that you are not in the middle of nowhere. Most of the time it is very quiet, however.
If you'd like to see the animals during your stay, you can join us on our evening rounds, just let us know in advance if you'd like to join